In this episode, we share the ways we didn't coach the mental game well and how we learned and evolved along the way. So for those of you out there who are still working on it, we get it!
* What we used to do (or not do) for the mental game
* Spending time finding resources to share with our girls
* How Alicia's notebooks started and how they've evolved through the years
* Fitting it all into practice, blending mental and physical
* Making adjustments mid-season and
* Working through frustration by leaning on your support system
The post Mental training techniques that weren’t that effective [WHY] appeared first on Mental Sweet Spot.